Scrunch LLC (“Us,” “We,” or “Scrunch,”) provides the scrunch.com website (the “Website”), Scrunch’s application program interfaces and related materials (the “API”) and all software and various related services (collectively, the “Platform”) to you, the user, subject to your compliance with all the terms, conditions, and notices contained or referenced herein (the “Terms of Service” or “Agreement”), as well as any other written agreement between us and you. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service.
If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to use the Platform.
You are permitted to use the Platform, only if you:
(1) Represent that you are able to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction;
(2) Comply with our Terms of Service;
(3) Will not copy or distribute any part of any part of the Platform in any medium without Scrunch’s prior written authorization except as permitted through the Platform’s functionality and under these Terms of Service;
(4) Provide accurate and complete information when creating an account;
(5) Acknowledge you are solely responsible for the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using the Platform;
(6) Don’t collect any personally identifiable information, including full names, physical addresses, or e-mail addresses, for commercial purposes;
(7) Acknowledge that you will not use the API or the Platform in any manner that violates the rights of any person, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or rights of publicity; and
(8) Acknowledge your sole responsibility for your content submissions, including discussion posts, profile information and links, pictures, and other such content. The Platform is available only to, and may only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, by using the Platform, you affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service. The Platform is not available to users who have had their user account temporarily or permanently deactivated.
YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE EXIT THE PLATFORM NOW.
YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE PLATFORM, OR ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM, IS TO STOP USING THE PLATFORM AND/OR THOSE PARTICULAR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOUR AGREEMENT WITH US REGARDING COMPLIANCE WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE BECOMES EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON COMMENCEMENT OF YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM.
In these Terms of Service, we use the terms “you” and “your” to mean any person using our Platform, and any organization or person using the Platform on an organization’s behalf. As used in these Terms of Service, “User(s)” refers to any individual using the Platform, “Manager(s)” refers to any campaign manager that a User engages through the Platform, and “Influencer(s)” refers to content creators who may be engaged by companies and/or individuals looking for marketing, advertising, and related services (referred to as “Businesses”).